"The peppery bite of arugula pairs so well with the sweet apricot jam, lemony whipped goat cheese and HORMEL® NATURAL CHOICE® Oven Roasted Deli Turkey..."
- 4 ounces goat cheese
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 8 slices good-quality cinnamon raisin bread
- 4 tablespoons apricot preserves
- 1 (7-ounce) package HORMEL® NATURAL CHOICE® Oven Roasted Deli Turkey
- 1 cup fresh baby arugula, washed and dried
- Using hand or stand mixer, whip together goat cheese, olive oil, lemon juice and salt.
- Lightly toast bread slices. Spread 4 slices evenly with goat cheese mixture. Spread other 4 slices with apricot preserves.
- Divide HORMEL® NATURAL CHOICE® Oven Roasted Deli Turkey and arugula evenly among 4 sandwiches.
- Slice each sandwich in half and serve.
This post brought to you by Hormel Foods, LLC. The content and opinions expressed above are those of Foodtastic Mom.