- 2 cups diced (1/2-inch) sweet potato or butternut squash
- 2 cups diced (1/2-inch) Yukon gold potato
- 5 slices HORMEL® NATURAL CHOICE® Original Uncured Bacon, cut into ½-inch pieces
- 1 medium red or yellow bell pepper, chopped
- ½ cup chopped red onion
- 3 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 4 ounces HORMEL® NATURAL CHOICE® Honey Deli Ham , stacked and chopped
- Coarse salt and freshly ground pepper to taste
- 3 cups baby spinach leaves, chopped
- 4 large eggs
- Place potatoes in a large glass bowl; cover and microwave on HIGH for 4 minutes.
- Meanwhile, cook bacon in a large deep skillet over medium heat until crisp. Remove bacon to drain on paper toweling; drain all but 3 tablespoons fat from the skillet.
- Add bell pepper, onion, and garlic to skillet. Cook and stir over medium-high heat until tender. Stir in par-cooked potatoes, ham, and cooked bacon. Season with salt and pepper; cook and stir 4 minutes longer.
- Add spinach to skillet; cover and cook until wilted. Continue cooking until hash is browned on bottom.
- Make 4 wells in center of the hash; crack and egg into each well. Reduce heat to medium and cook about 5 minutes or until eggs are set. Sprinkle with dill and more freshly ground pepper, if desired.
This post brought to you by Hormel Foods, LLC. The content and opinions expressed above are those of Lisa Golden Schroeder.