- Heat oven 400°F. Spray baking sheet with nonstick cooking spray.
- Unroll dough; place on sprayed baking sheet. Starting at center, press out dough with hands to form a 12x8-inch rectangle. Spread sauce over dough within 1 to 2 inches of the edge.
- Evenly distribute salami and ham lengthwise down center, within ½ inch of short sides. Top with cheese, bell pepper, onion and Italian seasoning.
- Fold long sides of dough over filling; press edges to seal. Wrap in aluminum foil.
- Bake 20 to 25 minutes or until crust is golden brown.
Quick tip: If desired, add Parmesan cheese to top of dough before baking. Spread beaten egg wash on top of sealed dough and sprinkle with 1 tablespoon of grated Parmesan cheese.