"These hot ham sandwiches are a great way to jazz up your standard ham and cheese."
- 4 sweet Hawaiian rolls (slider size)
- 8 slices HORMEL® NATURAL CHOICE® Honey Deli Ham
- 2 slices baby Swiss cheese, cut in half (or 1 large slice, quartered)
- 3 tablespoons butter
- ⅛ teaspoon onion powder
- ⅛ teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- ¼ teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 2 teaspoons spicy brown mustard
- ½ teaspoon poppy seeds
- Heat oven to 350°F. Prepare 1 large piece of aluminum foil by spraying with non-stick spray – the aluminum foil pieces need to be large enough to wrap all the sandwiches.
- Open up rolls and place 2 slices of ham on each bottom half of the roll. Top each with Swiss cheese and the top half of the roll and set aside.
- In small microwave-proof bowl, melt butter. When butter is melted, stir in onion powder, garlic powder, brown sugar, Worcestershire sauce and mustard. Mix until well combined.
- Use pastry brush to brush mixture on the tops, sides and bottoms of each of the sandwiches. Sprinkle poppy seeds over top of sandwiches, then wrap in aluminum foil. Bake sandwiches (on a baking sheet, if desired) 15 minutes or until warmed through and the cheese is melted. Serve hot and enjoy!
This post brought to you by Hormel Foods, LLC. The content and opinions expressed above are those of What The Fork Food Blog.