"These gorgeous pinwheel sandwiches are made with HORMEL® NATURAL CHOICE® Honey Deli Ham."
- Heat oven to 350°F and lightly grease baking sheet.
- Unroll dough so it is a large rectangle. Pinch together precut slices, if needed.
- Spread mustard evenly over dough and then top with ham and cheese.
- Begin to roll the dough starting with a long edge so that you make a long log.
- Using a serrated knife, cut into 12 rolls.
- Place on prepared baking sheet. Bake 13 to 16 minutes or until golden. Cool for a few minutes and serve.
This post brought to you by Hormel Foods, LLC. The content and opinions expressed above are those of Garnish & Glaze.