Let’s be honest, breakfast rarely ends up the way we plan…
- 4 cups spinach
- 2 zucchinis, chopped
- 8 English muffins, toasted if desired
- 6 eggs
- 6 egg whites
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- Salt and pepper
- 2 (8-ounce) packages HORMEL® NATURAL CHOICE® Honey Deli Ham
- Heat oven to 375°F.
- Spray a pan with cooking spray or add a touch of oil. Add spinach and zucchini and cook until tender, about 8-10 minutes. You can add any veggies you like.
- Whisk eggs, egg whites, and milk. Stir in half of the cheese and season with salt and pepper.
- Spray 9x13-inch glass dish with cooking spray. Add vegetables to the bottom of the dish. Pour eggs over top and sprinkle on remaining cheese.
- Bake 25 to 30 minutes or until eggs are set.
- Once eggs are cooked, let them cool. Cut into 8 portions for sandwiches.
- Begin assembling muffins by layering each muffin with 3-4 pieces of ham and egg. Top with other muffin half.
- Freeze unwrapped 1 hour. This helps to eliminate the extra moisture.
- Remove from freezer and wrap in plastic wrap. Store in re-sealable storage bag. To reheat, wrap in a paper towel and microwave 45 seconds.
This post brought to you by Hormel Foods, LLC. The content and opinions expressed above are those of Slender Kitchen.