- A selection of HORMEL® NATURAL CHOICE® Cracked Black Pepper Deli Turkey
- Fresh crisp vegetables (crinkle-cut carrots or jicama, sugar snap peas, sliced mini cucumber, radishes)
- Fresh berries or other fruit (raspberries, halved strawberries, blueberries, sliced apple or pear, etc.)
- Dried fruit and nuts (homemade trail mix, golden raisins, etc.)
- Whole-grain crackers and cubes of cheese
- A dipping sauce for the meat and vegetables (ranch dressing mixed with chopped fresh dill or a yogurt + sour cream mixed with fresh lemon and mint)
- Roll stacked slices of the meat and arrange in sectioned lunch box. Fill other sections with desired ingredients. The goal is an appealing assortment of contrasting colors, shapes, and flavors.
- Be sure to put dipping sauces in small covered containers inside lunch box so they don’t spill.
This post brought to you by Hormel Foods, LLC. The content and opinions expressed above are those of Lisa Golden Schroeder.