"I like using 100% natural ingredients to make this decadent recipe wholesome."
- Cut the crusts off each slice of bread.
- Use rolling pin (or a water glass) to flatten each slice.
- Layer cheese and ham on the bread.
- Put a piece of bacon in the middle and roll it up. Set aside.
- Whisk eggs in a bowl. Add a pinch of salt.
- Dip the roll up into the egg mixture until well coated.
- Place seam-side-down on medium hot pan. Cook until bread is lightly browned.
- Sprinkle with powdered sugar just before serving.
- Dip in jam to serve.
Hint: Don't throw away those crusts. Dip crusts in leftover egg mixture for easy French toast sticks for the next day.
This post brought to you by Hormel Foods, LLC. The content and opinions expressed above are those of A Bird and A Bean.