- 3 ounces uncooked soba noodles*
- 4 cups low-sodium chicken broth
- 4 ounces HORMEL® NATURAL CHOICE® Smoked Deli Ham, cut into strips
- ½ cup sliced snow peas
- ½ cup shredded carrot
- ½ cup frozen shelled edamame, thawed
- Baby kale leaves, spicy sprouts, and/or torn fresh basil and mint leaves as desired
- Hoisin sauce, Sriracha or other hot pepper sauce to taste
- Cook noodles according to package directions; drain. Heat broth in a large saucepan over medium-high heat until nearly boiling. Stir in cooked noodles, ham, snow peas, carrot, and edamame. Cook 2 minutes.
- Spoon broth and noodle mixture into 2 large bowls. Top generously with greens and season with hoisin and hot pepper sauce as desired.
*Cook's Tip: Substitute whole-wheat spaghetti, brown rice noodles, or baked ramen noodles for the soba.
This post brought to you by Hormel Foods, LLC. The content and opinions expressed above are those of Lisa Golden Schroeder.